A juicy Pork fry recipe, which is easy to cook, flavourful and delicious. The dish is sweet and tangy where the pork fat melts in your mouth and usually served as sides.
1. Pork – 500grams
2. Tomatoes – 250 grams
3. Green chilies – 8 to 10 slit
4. Onion – 1 large sliced
5. Salt as per taste
6. Oil – 2 tablespoon
7. Turmeric powder – ½ teaspoon
8. Ginger garlic paste – ½ teaspoon
9. Fresh Coriander leaves – 20 grams
1. Heat oil in a pan, once hot add the onions and fry it until brown.
2. Now add the pork, green chilies and salt as per taste. Open cook it for 2minutes, stir it well on a high flame.
3. Lower the flame, cover and cook this for 20 mins until the water from the meat has dried up. Occasionally stir in between to ensure that it does not stick at the bottom of the pan.
4. Open cook it for 2minutes, then add the ginger – garlic paste and turmeric powder. Open fry it for 5minutes stirring continuously.
5. Now it’s time to add the tomatoes. Stir it well, cover and cook it for 20minutes occasionally stirring in between.
6. Open cook and stir it until dry.
7. Finally add the chopped coriander leaves; stir and cook it for a minute.
Canon 700D: http://amzn.to/2kYEM8T
Canon EOS M5(Mirrorless Camera) : http://amzn.to/2psRVbF
Camera: GoPro http://amzn.to/2jJul7g(Hero 4) http://amzn.to/2p9xj8h (Hero 5)
GoPro Card : http://amzn.to/2ozvrTa
Daily Beetle by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
#PorkTomatoFry #NortheastIndianRecipes #AssameseRecipe
Video Rating: / 5