Learn how to make this healthy snack or dessert that kids will truly love and enjoy – Steamed Banana Cupcakes.
Steamed Banana Cupcake Ingredients:
2 pieces of ripe bananas
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
2/3 cup white sugar
1/2 cup milk
1/3 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup butter, melted
1 large egg
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
How To Make Steamed Banana Cupcake:
1. In a large bowl, add the banana, milk, butter, brown sugar, white sugar, and egg. Blend well using an electric mixer.
2. Add the salt, baking powder, and baking soda. Add 1/2 cup of the flour one at a time. Set aside.
3. Brush each cupcake mold with melted butter. Pour the batter on each mold.
4. In a pot with boiling water, steam the Banana Cupcakes for about 15 minutes.
5. Remove from heat and allow the cupcakes to cool off before serving.