Here’s everything I eat in a day as a vegan, plus a chat about my haircare routine! Click here https://cen.yt/functioncaitlin to get 20% off your custom formula from Function of Beauty. Available in the US, GB, EU, CA, AUS, and NZ only. Function of Beauty makes unique personalized hair care that is vegan and cruelty-free.
✗ My Kitchen Staples + Supplements ➢ http://bit.ly/vegan-pantry-staples
✗ My Vegan Tees ➢ http://bit.ly/2FKwprY (code CAITLIN for 10% off!)
IN THIS VIDEO
• Chocolate Smoothie Recipe: https://frommybowl.com/chocolate-hemp-smoothie/
• My Favorite Tahini: https://www.soomfoods.com/shop?utm_source=affiliate&utm_campaign=frommybowl
• My Blender: https://amzn.to/2X9B9fj
• My Food Processor: http://amzn.to/2to9jwt
• My Pans: http://amzn.to/2fZNK4i
CONNECT WITH ME
• Instagram: http://bit.ly/FMBInstagram
• Recipe Blog: http://bit.ly/FromMyBowl
• Pinterest: http://bit.ly/FMBPinterest
• Facebook: http://bit.ly/FMBFacebook
• My FREE Ebook, “Satisfying Salads” ➢ http://frommybowl.com/
• 25% off Your First Thrive Market Orders: https://thrivemarket.com/caitlin
• off Your First Sunbasket Order: https://getsunbasket.com/Caitlin
• 5% Off ANY iHerb Order: http://iherb.com/?rcode=BOW1780 (use code BOW1780)
• For Business Inquiries: Caitlin@FromMyBowl.com
• All Other Questions: http://FromMyBowl.Tumblr.com/
ABOUT THIS VIDEO
For Vlogging – http://amzn.to/2su7rFR
For Photography + Recipes – http://amzn.to/2rb2w9d
• Software: Final Cut Pro
• The music in this video is from Musicbed. Get a free trial for the best music for your videos: http://share.mscbd.fm/frommybowl
This video is sponsored by Function of Beauty.
This video contains affiliate links; for a full affiliate discretion notice, please visit FromMyBowl.com. Thank you for supporting me!
Also having some mint water and a nectarine while watching💖
Yummy and delicious?!?? I’m the same bite?!?! That’s some robust vocabulary…
Team chocolate frosty! I didn’t even know they had a vanilla frosty 😂
is she pranking us??? spinach in a chocolate smoothie?? wtf? and the potatoes with this chocolate spinach smothie, and then also tahini??????? what?????
Omg this shampoo commercial is literally everywhere. Puke
Your dessert spread looked so tasty! And the lunch and dinner too! 😋😋😋
Thank you for also eating Adam’s natural PB. It’s my fave but not many people on YouTube eat it I feel like haha
Love your videos! I’m not vegan anymore but I used to be. Had to stop the diet when I got really bad anxiety and my skin was ruined.
Ugh 6 minutes of a sponsor gig………… That's longgggg ugh
Thank you for sharing girly enjoyed it i do the same i eat and drink hot stuff in the summer
When I read the thumbnail. I immediately thought that it must have been food in which she ate today. Probably a plant based food
You eat oil now?
Can you do a recipe on the black bean brownie dip please? Im super intrigued by that. Love you guys 💙
Not to be affective at all. But why do you breakout so much if you have such a healthy lifestyle?
2nd video today that I have watched that is sponsored by this company. 😒
Japanese sweet potatoes are bomb 💣 I just wish they were less expensive 😩
I had to stop watching cuz the sound of you eating made me want to throw up
just curious, when did you start using oil to cook with?
DEFINITELY making that lunch!!!!
Hi, Caitlin! I've been digging into your blog and trying many of your recipes over the past couple months. I appreciate your commitment to mostly whole foods, low/no salt and oil-free. This is the philosophy I started with 7 years ago when I opened my personal chef biz. After cooking for others for years however, I found myself drifting back into adding oils, salt and sugar–to appease my clients' tastes. Now I have finally come back around and it has been your content above all others that has really inspired me to stay in this zone where the palate is more in tune with the flavor and satiety of natural foods. I am surprised to see oil back on your menus and I am wondering what changed your mind.