Download Bhavna’s Kitchen apps for Android, iPhone and iPad
More recipes at http://www.bhavnaskitchen.com
Salsa 1 Tablespoon, organic with medium spice
Refried bean 1 Tablespoon
Guacamole 1 Tablespoon
Oaxaca cheese 1 Tablespoon, shredded
Ripe olive 6 Small
Green onion 1 Tablespoon, finely chopped
Corn tortillas 1 Large
Butter 1 Tablespoon
1. In a big nonstick pan melt butter and place the corn tortilla on the side with less brown spots and let it bake till golden brown in color.
2. Flip on the other side and bake applying butter until golden brown in color
3. Spread refried beans, guacamole mixed with salsa, cheese, olives and green onion.
4. Fold and bake for about 5 minutes.
5. Cut into wedges, wrap in wax paper and pack in lunch box.
Include chopped vegetables like onions, bell pepper and tomato if desired.
Video Rating: / 5