Italian Sheet Pan Steak and Veggies is a one pan meal with a colorful medley of vegetables and an Italian inspired butter sauce that keeps everything moist and flavorful.
________________________________________↓↓↓↓↓↓ CLICK FOR RECIPE ↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓ _______________________________________
Italian Sheet Pan Steak and Veggies
1/4 cup butter, melted
1/4 cup olive oil
4 cloves garlic, crushed
2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1 cup yellow cherry tomatoes
2 carrots, sliced
1 red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
1 red onion, cut into 1-inch pieces
2 cups broccoli florets
1 pound sirloin steak
salt and pepper to taste
1 lemon, zested and juiced
1. Spray a sheet pan with nonstick cooking spray. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. In a small mixing bowl, whisk together melted butter, olive oil, garlic, salt, pepper, onion powder, and Italian seasoning.
3. Lay vegetables out onto the sheet pan. Drizzle with 2/3rds of the butter mixture.
4. Bake in the 400 degree oven for about 15 minutes.
5. Lay the steak out onto the sheet pan, moving the vegetables to the side as needed. Drizzle with remaining butter mixture.
6. .Place baking sheet directly under the broiler. Broil about 4-5 minutes per side, flipping halfway through, until steak reaches desired level of doneness.
7. Drizzle vegetables with lemon juice and sprinkle with lemon zest just before serving. Serve hot.
Thanks for watching! Don’t forget to push “LIKE,” leave a COMMENT below, and SUBSCRIBE! Feel free to SHARE this video too.
PRINTABLE RECIPE: http://thestayathomechef.com/sheet-pan-steak-and-veggies/
SUBSCRIBE to my channel: http://youtube.com/thestayhomechef
CONTACT ME: email@example.com
Carefree by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/…)
Video Rating: / 5