Learn how to make Fattoush, a Mediterranean salad recipe by Chef Ruchi Bharani on Rajshri Food.
Packed with the goodness of vegetables, freshness and amazing flavour, Fattoush is a famous Mediterranean salad with a juicy and crunchy mix of herbs, colourful veggies, toasted pita bread and a lemony vinaigrette.
1/2 Green Capsicum
1/2 Red Capsicum
1/2 Yellow Capsicum
2 Tbsp Parsley
2 Tbsp Mint Leaves
Few Lettuce Leaves
Toasted Pita Bread
For Dressing –
1 Lemon Juice
1 Tsp Garlic Paste
1 Tsp Powdered Sugar
1 Tbsp Sumac
2 Tbsp Olive Oil
Salt to taste
– Cut Pita bread in to small cubes and apply olive oil. Bake it on 180 degree Celsius for 5 to 6 minutes.
For Dressing –
– Add lemon juice in olive oil.
– Add Sumac, powdered sugar and garlic paste.
– Mix well.
For Fattoush –
– Add Green Capsicum, Red Capsicum, Yellow Capsicum, onions, cucumber and tomatoes.
– Add parsley, mint leaves, lettuce, toasted pita bread and salt.
– Add the dressing.
– Fattoush is ready.
Host: Ruchi Bharani
Director: Suchandra Basu
Camera: Kavaldeep Singh Jangwal, Pratik Gamare, Spandan Rout, Akshay Sawant
Editing: Dinesh Shetty
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Share this video on Facebook – https://goo.gl/0EkObm
Tweet about it – https://goo.gl/HjISyK
Subscribe & Stay Tuned – http://bit.ly/SubscribeToRajshriFood
For more videos log onto http://www.youtube.com/rajshrifood
Find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/rajshrifood
Follow us on google plus https://plus.google.com/+rajshrifood