8-in-1 Lunch meal recipe. This is an easy to make thali meal that can be made at home, from Salu Kitchen. The items can also be individually made for lunch. Egg used in one of the recipes can be completely avoided if you strictly adhere to vegetarianism.
1. Lemon Pickle: https://youtu.be/9xid0Fn3QWQ
2. Home made curd: https://youtu.be/Iu-Syc28RRU
3. Chappathi: 1 cup wheat flour, salt as required dissolved in water, 1 tsp oil
4. Rice: salt as required, water as required to cook rice, 2 cups raw rice
5. Dal (parippu) curry: 3/4 cup of skinless dal, 2 garlic cloves, salt as required, 1/4 tsp turmeric powder, 2 green chili, 1.5 cup water, 1 onion, 1 tomato, 2 tbsp oil, mustard seeds, dried red chilli, curry leaves, 1/4 tsp cumin seeds, 1/4 tsp asafoetida, 1/2 tsp red chilli powder, salt as required, water as required
6. Cabbage Thoran: 1/4 portion of a large cabbage, 3-4 green chilli, salt as required, 1/2 cup coconut, 1/4 tsp cumin seeds, 1/2 tsp turmeric powder, curry leaves, 2 garlic cloves, 2 tbsp oil, mustard seeds, dried red chilli, curry leaves, optional: 1 tbsp oil, 3 eggs, salt as required, 1/4 tsp red chilli powder
7. Beetroot Pachadi: 2 beetroot, 2 tbsp oil, 1/4 tsp mustard seeds, 2 dried red chilli, 2 stems of curry leaves, 1/4 tsp cumin seeds, salt as required, 1/2 tsp red chilli powder, 1/2 cup water, 3 large spoons of curd,
8. Lady’s finger (vendakka) Masala: 15-20 lady’s finger, 1 onion, 1 tomato, 2 green chilli, 2 tbsp oil, mustard seeds, curry leaves, salt as required, 1/2 tsp red chilli powder, 1/4 tsp cumin seed powder, 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
9. Payasam: 1 large spoon ghee, cashew nuts and raisins as required, semiya, 1/2 liter milk, 1/2 liter water, condensed milk 1 tin
This is a simple yet delicious menu that can be prepared even by beginners.
Share, Support, Subscribe!!!
Subscribe here for weekly updates: https://goo.gl/yFFyBJ
Download our Android App: http://bit.ly/saluApp
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/TheSaluKitchen/
Facebook Profile: https://www.facebook.com/SaluKitchen
Mail me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
About : Salu Kitchen is a YouTube Channel, where you will find cookery and related videos in Malayalam; Uploads are on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday. Happy Cooking.
Do try out, and let us know your feedback. Like and share and help us grow.
*The video is in Malayalam.*