This dessert recipe is very easy to prepare and calls for very simple ingredients which are commonly available in our shelves. Layers of biscuits and pudding topped with biscuit crumbs, some chocolate crumbs and dried fruits of your chioce makes a perfect delicious dessert.
For more tasty videos SUBSCRIBE to my channel
Follow me on Instagram click below 👇
3.Milk 2 cups
4.Vanilla essence 1spoon
5.Crushed plan biscuits of your choice
6.Melted butter 1 and half tsp
7.Cocoa powder to sprinkle
8.Corn flour 1tsp
9. Chocolate biscuits of your choice
11.Chocolate for topping
First prepare custard and keep it aside (it will thicken more as it cools)
1.Add 4 to 5tsp of milk in custard and mix well to make a fine paste.
2. Add milk in pot and let it boil when it starts boiling add custard and continuously stir.
3. Add sugar mix it well and then add corn flour for the thick consistency and stir continuously so that there is no lumps.
4. Now add vanilla essence for flavour.
5.Add butter in plan crushed biscuits and mix well.
Now we will start layering.
6. Take a glass add 2 tsp of chocolate biscuits and set it with the help of spoon as shown in video
7.Now on the top add custard for second layer
8. For third layer add digestive biscuits and on top sprinkle some cocoa powder.
9. Add dry fruits for fourth layer and on top add some chocolate crumbs.
For second glass you can customise layers with
the same ingredients.
Chocolate Biscuits Milkshake
How to make a banana strawberry smoothie
How to make orange smoothie
Kashmiri Chai | Pink Tea☕
White Sauce Pasta
Oven-Baked Spicy Lamb Chops
Spaghetti Bolognese | Italian recipe
Chicken Roast | Perfect homemade Spicy Chicken Roast
Video Rating: / 5