♥My COOKBOOK available WORLDWIDE レシピ本もよろしくね♥
How to Order My Cookbook from Amazon Japan:
Coxinha is a very popular street food snack in Brazil 🙂
Note: Don’t blame me, I tried to make it with the ingredients available in Japan.
Coxinhas (Brazilian Chicken Croquettes)
Number of servings: 10 pieces
400g (14oz.) potatoes
2 tbsp. butter
1 consomme cube or powder
150g (5.3oz.) bread flour
350g (12.5oz) chicken breast
1 chopped onion
2 tbsp. finely chopped fresh parsley
1 tsp. salt
fine bread crumbs
vegetable oil for deep frying
1. Peel and cut potatoes into medium chunks and place them in a pot with chicken breast. Add water until cover, then boil them until soft for about 20 minutes. Drain and mash the potatoes (in a pot) while hot. Add milk, butter, and consomme, then mix well. Shred the chicken with your fingers.
2. Heat cooking oil in a pot, add chopped onion, then cook until tender. Add the shredded chicken and finely chopped fresh parsley, then season with salt and pepper.
3. Put the pot with the potato mixture on low heat, add bread flour, then knead until combined. Leave to cool until you can handle it, then divide it into 10 portions.
4. Grease your hands with cooking oil, flatten the dough, place the filling in the center, then wrap the dough into a pear shape.
5. Coat with bread flour, beaten egg, then bread crumbs.
6. Deep fry in oil at 170C (338F) for about 6 minutes until golden.
YouTube Audio Library
♥Utensils I use in my videos♥
♥FOLLOW ME HERE♥
Tweets by ochikeron
♥Visit my Blog to know more about ME♥
♥My Recipe Posts in Japanese♥
Tweets by alohaforever
♥and of course PLEASE SUBSCRIBE♥
A comida une a família e os povos. Parabéns pelo canal e pela sua postura. Forte abraços para voce e sua equipe.
We love Coxinha 🙂 best regards from nipo-brazilians fans
I'm brazilian and i love your channel!! COXINHA is very good :3
very good job girl
You did a wonderful job! They look so yummy! Sugoi!
They look so good compared to "Tasty" Coxinha ⭐ love ur vids 😇 I subscribed
You can put tomato sauce or even shoyu in the chicken. I put both.
I'm Brazilian and I love coxinha!!Sugoi!❤️😘👍美味しそうです！
quer ser brasileira agora ? hahaha
Coxinha, é muito bom!
Coxinhaaas 😀 kk
I wonder if Brazilians will approve if I try using shredded roast chicken instead of boiled chicken?
Your coxinhas looks adorable!! ^^ my auntie she used to make this all the time for us, if you attemp to make again another time you could use a little bit of tomato paste when you stir fry the chicken not only gives a nice color to the chicken but also deepens the flavor. One thing that people love to put inside of their coxinhas here too is catupiry is kinda of a creamy cheese thing slightly similar to cream chesse but more creamier. Yay!!
Make curry bread!! 😀
oh…this looks great I think I woukd just add a lil cheese and turemic or seasoning for color, you ro wonderful recipes so keep up the great work:)!
sister my favorite toy
olá ! amei o vídeo, tenta da próxima vez colocar catupiri junto com o frango, fica muito bom –