Learn how to make Macaroni with chicken and vegetables by Tasty Food Recipes.
Elbow Macaroni 250 gram
Boneless Chicken 200 gram
Bell Pepper 1 Medium Size
Carrot 1 Medium Size
Onion 1 Small Size
Cabbage 1 Medium Size
Green Peas (Peeled) 1/2 Cup
Cooking Oil 3 Table Spoon
Soy Sauce 3 Table Spoon
Chicken Tikka Masala 2 Table Spoon
Black Pepper 1 Tea Spoon
Salt 3/4 Tea Spoon OR according to taste
– Cut chicken, bell Pepper and carrot into cubes.
– Slice the onion and cabbage.
– Put a jug of water in a pot. Add 1 table spoon cooking oil and bring it to boil.
– Add Macaroni to boiling water and cook on medium heat for 8 minutes or until cooked through but firm to the bite.
– Drain water and put boiled macaroni aside.
– Add 2 table spoon cooking oil in a pan and golden brown onions in it.
– Add chicken, salt, black pepper, chicken tikka masala and cook it for 2 minutes.
– Add Soy Sauce, Carrots and Peas. Place the lid on Pan and cook for 5 minutes on medium heat.
– Add Bell Pepper and Cabbage into the pan and cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
– Now at the end add boiled macaroni. mix thoroughly and cook for 1 minute.
– Chicken and Vegetable Macaroni is ready to serve. Serve it hot.
#TastyFoodRecipes #Macaroni #Chicken #Veg #Vegetable
Modern Theme by Nicolai Heidlas Music https://soundcloud.com/nicolai-heidlas
Creative Commons — Attribution 3.0 Unported— CC BY 3.0
Music provided by Music for Creators https://youtu.be/a1gEbCr7QzA
Video Rating: / 5