My simple buttered mixed vegetables recipe, quick and easy. See ingredients below.
More RECIPES here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkM15SCe45BbaROxkTxbs_g?sub_confirmation=1
Buttered Mixed Vegetables Ingredients:
1 can Jolly kernel corn 425g
1 can RAM green peas 200g
1 pc half cooked carrot (sliced into cubes)
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp basil leaves
1/4 tsp black pepper
1/4 cup unsalted butter
Buttered Mixed Vegetables Recipe Cooking Instructions:
1. In a a sauce pan, melt 1/4 cup butter.
2. Then, add the carrots, green peas and sweet corn.
3. Add basil leaves, black pepper and salt to taste.
4. Let it simmer for few minutes.
5. Then, it’s ready to serve along with fried chicken.
#mysimplerecipe #mixedvegetables #butteredmixedvegetables
If you have any video recipe suggestions, feel free to comment down below!
Video Rating: / 5