Learn how to make delicious and appetizing Vegetable Tahiri/Tehri at home only on Rajshri Food.
Veg Tahiri/Tehri is a yellow rice dish in Awadhi cuisine.It is an aromatic, spiced one pot rice & veggie based dish. So watch and learn how to make Vegetable Tahiri/Tehri with chef Ruchi Bharani only on Rajshri Food
– Black Cardamom
– Cinnamon sticks
– Star Anise
– 1 dry bay leaf
– cumin seeds
– 1 green chilli
– 2 onions
-ginger and garlic paste
– diced potatoes
– cauliflower florets
– 1 chopped tomato
– green peas
– basmati rice
– coriander and cumin seeds powder
– red chilli powder
– turmeric powder
– garam masala
– 2 cups water
– In a pan heat some ghee and add black cardamom, cinnamon sticks, star anise, cloves, bay leaf and cumin seeds and roast them.
– Add green chilli, onions,let them caramelized.
-Add ginger and garlic paste, diced potatoes, cauliflower florets, carrot,tomato and green peas.
– Cover it with a lid and let it cook for five minutes.
– Add rice to the mixture then continue adding coriander and cumin seeds powder, red chilli powder, turmeric powder garam masala salt and water mix well and let the rice simmer till its nicely cooked
– Add curd to the rice (optional)
– Veg Tahiri is ready to be served
Director: Suchandra Basu
Camera: Kavaldeep Singh Jangwal, Manjeet Katariya, Akshay Durgale
Editing: Dinesh Shetty
Creative Head: Kavya Krishnaswamy
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Share this video on Facebook – goo.gl/XW42He
Tweet about it – https://goo.gl/XgNXCp
Subscribe & Stay Tuned – http://www.youtube.com/user/rajshrifood?sub_confirmation=1
For more videos log onto http://www.youtube.com/rajshrifood
Find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/rajshrifood
Follow us on google plus https://plus.google.com/+rajshrifood