Learn How To Make Vegetable Kurma Recipe aka Mixed Vegetable Korma Recipe, from Chef Ruchi Bharani, only on Rajshri Food.
Make this easy to make tasty Restaurant Style Korma at home and share your experiences with us in the comments section below.
1 tsp. Cumin seeds
1 tbsp. Coriander seeds
2-3 pieces Cinnamon sticks
4 dry Kashmiri Red Chillies
4 cloves of garlic
1 piece of ginger, chopped
1 onion, roughly chopped
1 tbsp. Cream
2 tbsp. Ghee
3 tomatoes, blanched, pureed and strained
100 gms. Crumbled Paneer
1½ cup Steamed Vegetables (Cauliflower, carrots, green peas and french beans)
1 Green Chilli, sliced
Salt to taste
1. Dry roast cumin seeds, coriander seeds, cinnamon, cloves, cardamoms and red chillies until the coriander seeds turn brown.
2. Cool down the spices for a minute and grind the spices to a fine powder.
3. Add garlic, ginger, onion and cream to this powder and grind again to a fine paste.
4. In a pan heat ghee and stir in the masala paste and cook for 3-4 minutes.
5. Now add the tomato puree and cook for 5-7 minutes stirring periodically.
6. Then add crumbled paneer, steamed vegetables, green chilli, water and salt as required. Stir well and add coriander leaves.
7. Turn the flame off and serve hot!
Indulgent and delicious Mixed Vegetable Korma is ready to serve! HAPPY COOKING!!!
Host: Ruchi Bharani
Director: Vaibhav Dhanda
Camera: Kavaldeep Singh Jangwal, Pratik Gamre, Spandan Rout, Akshay Sawant
Editing: Dinesh Shetty
Director: Suchandra Basu
Creative Head: Kavya Krishnaswamy
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Share this video on Facebook – https://goo.gl/0EkObm
Tweet about it – https://goo.gl/HjISyK
Subscribe & Stay Tuned – http://www.youtube.com/user/rajshrifood?sub_confirmation=1
For more videos log onto http://www.youtube.com/rajshrifood
Find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/rajshrifood
Follow us on google plus https://plus.google.com/+rajshrifood