Hey everyone! Back today showing how to make a full day’s worth of my vegan meals. Hope you enjoy! Let me know your video requests below!
CAJUN SUN-DRIED TOMATO & SPINACH PASTA RECIPE (approx) ⇣
2 cups penne pasta, dry
2 tbsp olive oil
3 tsp garlic, minced
1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes
1 1/4 cup almond milk
2 cups spinach, fresh
3 tsp vegan parmesan topping
3 tsp cajun seasoning
1 tsp paprika
salt and pepper to taste
1. Cook pasta according to package, drain.
2. In a large pan heat olive oil, then add garlic and sun-dried tomatoes over medium heat and sauté until garlic has lightly browned.
3. Pour in almond milk and allow to come to a boil, stirring periodically for a few mins.
4. To the same pan add in spinach and let simmer until tender, then add pasta combining it with the sauce mixture.
5. Season with salt and pepper, vegan parmesan and cajun seasoning. Mix well then let simmer for a few additional minutes for flavors to come together.
6. Sprinkle with paprika and enjoy. Makes 3-4 servings.
CONNECT WITH ME ⇣