Learn how to make Veg Spring Roll, an easy to prepare Crispy Snack recipe by Ruchi Bharani
Chef Ruchi Bharani brings you the recipe of another crispy and delectable Veg Spring Roll. The combination of veggies and the crispness of this snack is surely worth the craving.
1 tsp chopped garlic
1 capsicum – cut into juliennes
2 carrots – shredded
1/2 cabbage – grated
1 1/2 tsp soy sauce
Dash of vinegar
Spring onions, chopped finely
Spring roll sheets
Corn flour paste
Salt to taste
Oil for frying
– Heat oil in a pan. Add garlic, capsicum, carrots, cabbage. Cook everything for a minute.
– Add boiled noodles.
– Add soya sauce and vinegar to the veggies along with sugar.
– Finally add spring onions and mix it well.
– Allow the veggies to cook down completely, only then add salt.
– In spring roll sheets, place the veggie filling and roll them in to spring rolls.
– Use plain flour paste to seal the edges of the spring roll.
– Fry the spring rolls in oil. Fry till they are golden brown.
Host: Ruchi Bharani
Director: Suchandra Basu
Camera: Kavaldeep Singh Jangwal, Akshay Durgule
Editing: Dinesh Shetty
Creative Head: Kavya Krishnaswamy
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Share on Facebook – https://goo.gl/sR2RWk
Tweet about this – https://goo.gl/hbDIvh
Subscribe & Stay Tuned – http://www.youtube.com/user/rajshrifood?sub_confirmation=1
For more videos log onto http://www.youtube.com/rajshrifood
Find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/rajshrifood
Follow us on google plus https://plus.google.com/+rajshrifood
Video Rating: / 5