How to make Vegetable Tempura. For full recipe and language translation, visit https://goo.gl/D7nMzm and click on “Select Language”.
“In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. In him was life; and the life was the light of men.” John 1:1-4 KJV
“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.” John 3:16 KJV
“And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst.” John 6:35 KJV
“That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.” Romans 10:9 KJV
“It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.” John 6:63 KJV
WHAT IS THE GOSPEL & HOW TO BE SAVED: https://goo.gl/dhpFnA
OFFICIAL WEBSITE: http://www.yummies4dummies.com
Ingredients & Cooking Directions for Vegetable Tempura
Kitchen Equipment used in this Video
Induction Cooker: http://amzn.to/2nyw4eF
Cooking gloves: http://amzn.to/2mcNotv
Glass dish: http://amzn.to/2njzoxE
Clear bowls: http://amzn.to/2nAy4Um
Cooling rack: http://amzn.to/2nAJJCG
Long chopsticks: http://amzn.to/2mSw6yK
Cutting board: http://amzn.to/2nByQka
Estimated servings: 8
1 sheet nori (8X8 inches)- http://amzn.to/2pECBpD
1 Japanese sweet potato
1 large carrot
2 kale leaves
1 orange bell pepper
1 red bell pepper
4 shiitake mushrooms
1. Wash and dry all the vegetables.
2. Slice potato diagonally into ¼ inch thin pieces, soak in water for 15 minutes to remove starch and dry with paper towels.
3. Cut nori into 2X8 inch strips and set aside.
4. Peel carrot, slice carrot diagonally into ¼ inch thin pieces and set aside.
5. Slice off the top bell pepper, remove ribs and seeds, cut into thick strips and set aside.
6. Cut tough ends of asparagus and set aside.
7. Wipe mushroom with damp paper towel to clean, remove stems and set aside.
2 ½ cups tempura flour- http://amzn.to/2q7GpCy
1 egg- http://amzn.to/2oLIKDy
1 ½ cups ice-cold water
Vegetable oil- http://amzn.to/2nwmJbk
1. Fill wok or pan at least 2 inches deep with oil and bring it to 350 degrees F.
2. While oil is heating up, pour 1 cup of tempura flour into a shallow dish, dredge vegetables to coat with flour and set aside.
3. To make batter, beat the egg and add ice-cold water and 1 ½ cups of tempura flour into a mixing bowl. Mix until combined but still lumpy. Be careful not to over mix!
4. Set bowl into a larger bowl filled with ice.
5. Dip vegetable pieces in batter and slide into hot oil. For kale, only coat with the batter on one side. For nori, coat half of one piece with batter.
6. Cook 3-4 pieces at a time for about 2-3 minutes or until vegetables are cooked on the inside and lightly golden brown on the outside. For potatoes, cook for 5-6 minutes. For additional batter and crispiness, lightly sprinkle some of the batter on the vegetables while it is frying.
7. Between batches, remove the batter crumbs which will burn and turn the oil darker if left in pan.
8. Place tempura on rack to drain excess oil.
Tempura sauce- https://goo.gl/RtLt1C
Grated daikon- http://amzn.to/2r6yAuk
Grated ginger- http://amzn.to/2pEHjDM
1. Transfer vegetable tempura onto a serving platter.
2. Serve alongside with the tempura sauce (https://goo.gl/RtLt1C), grated daikon and ginger.
SUBSCRIBE 4 MORE VIDEOS: https://goo.gl/33kAsb
Y4D SOCIAL MEDIA:
BLOG RECIPES: http://yummies4dummies.blogspot.com/
Music: Ship Wrek & Zookeepers – Ark [NCS Release]
Link to Track: https://youtu.be/8xlDwukxjnA