Rock your lunch with Ozery & Sylina Lunches!
This is the fourth of our 5 day back-to-school giveaway series.
5 days, 5 lunches!
(for full contest rules visit www.facebook.com/pitabreak)
Even if you’re not vegetarian – vegetarian food makes for a great addition to any lunchbox. These falafels can be frozen and used as a last minute lunch saver when your fridge and pantry are running low. Also try making fun shapes out of them and your kids will think they’re nuggets!
In this lunch:
– Multi Grain Folded Pitas (From Pita Break – OneBun)
– Homemade Falafels
1 cup of chickpeas drained
1/4 cup carrots shredded
1/4 cup zucchini shredded (give it a little salt, let it sit for half an hour and drain all the liquids before combining it with other ingredients or quickly stir fry it to remove liquids)
1/4 tsp salt (or to taste)
1 tsp cumin powder (or to taste)
1 tsp garlic powder (or to taste)
3/4 cup parsley (or to taste – I used very little)
A splash of olive oil
(process them all together until combined)
– shape and then bake at 325 degrees F for 15 minutes or until golden. (flip them over half way)
– Veggie salad/coleslaw (cucumbers, carrots and purple cabbage)
– Tahini Sauce
– Cherry Tomato
– Sliced apples with honey and raisins
– Champagne grapes
– Green smoothie with spinach, strawberry and bananas (In Little Mashies reuseable food pouch)
– Happy Face Spork (from www.cutekidstuff.com)
Lunchbox Used:Yumbox Panino
In Canada www.cutekidstuff.com
Need more lunch ideas? Find me on:
FaceBook Lunch Group: Join thousands of other bento and lunch packers on our amazing lunch group which showcases many inspirational and fun lunch ideas.
Music: Sour Tennessee Red by John Deley and the 41 Players from Youtube Audio Library: Free Music
Video Rating: / 5