Learn How To Make Eggless Rabdi Malpua Recipe or Rabri Malpua Recipe, a Ramzan Special Recipe, from The Bombay Chef – Varun Inamdar only on Rajshri Food.
Make this simple, quick and easy to make Indian Dessert Recipe at your home and share with us your experiences in the comments section below.
For the Malpua:-
200 gms. All purpose flour
100 gms. Semolina
1 tbsp. Fennel seeds
½ tsp. Baking powder
600 ml. Milk
For sugar syrup:-
250 gms. Sugar
250 ml. Water
1 pinch saffron
1 tsp. Green cardamom
Oil for frying
1 ltr. Full fat milk
4 tbsp. Sugar
¼ tsp. Green Cardamom powder (optional)
Nuts, rose petals, varq etc optional
– Heat milk in a saucepan stirring intermittently and reduce for 8-10 minutes.
– Once the cream starts forming on the top of the milk, stick it to the sides of the pan carefully.
– When the milk reduces mix sugar and turn the flame off.
– Scrape off the cream from the pan and mix it well to form Rabdi.
– In a saucepan melt sugar in water and add 2 tsp. Of milk to it.
– Remove the impurities and discard.
– Turn the flame off after 8-10 minutes or when it’s thick and add saffron, green cardamom and stir. Keep aside.
– In a bowl add refied flour, semolina, baking powder, fennel powder, cold milk and whisk to form a lumpfree batter.
– Keep aside for 2-3 minutes.
– Heat oil in a pan and fry the batter in it on a moderate flame until fluffy and golden brown on both sides.
– Once properly fried, lift and dip in the sugar syrup.
Place the fried Malpuas in a plate and top them off with the Rabdi, silver varq, pistachios, sliced almonds and rose petals.
Delicious and sweet Rabdi Malpua is ready to serve!
Host: Varun Inamdar
Director: Vaibhav Dhandha
Camera: Kavaldeep Singh Jangwal, Pratik Gamre, Spandan Rout, Akshay Sawant
Editing: Dinesh Shetty
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Share this video on Facebook – https://goo.gl/0EkObm
Tweet about it – https://goo.gl/HjISyK
Subscribe & Stay Tuned – http://www.youtube.com/user/rajshrifood?sub_confirmation=1
For more videos log onto http://www.youtube.com/rajshrifood
Find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/rajshrifood
Follow us on google plus https://plus.google.com/+rajshrifood
Video Rating: / 5