Pork knuckle recipe in wood-fired oven. Slow cooking, selected spices and herbs, seasonal vegetables and a divine result! We share with you small and bigger secrets for cooking in the wood fired oven, from the lighting to the final result, through traditional Greek dishes so the youth can know the traditional tastes and also learn to get together. Because cooking is, as is grilling, a way of communication.
Happy cooking and grilling to everyone!
► Subscribe to Grill philosophy for weekly grill recipes: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeQ2hjsfJWbQgLpUBG4r9yw?sub_confirmation=1
► More wood fired oven recipes on Grill philosophy:
– Mutton in parchment paper Greek recipe: https://youtu.be/oulj7Mc6S_Q
– Rabbit stew in wood fired oven Greek recipe: https://youtu.be/mU39S2gX3mY
– Cow head in wood fired oven Greek recipe: https://youtu.be/he6wRElBCMw
► More grill recipes on Grill philosophy:
– Homemade Greek gyros: https://youtu.be/QMEF4ojqCZo
– Beef homemade gyros: https://youtu.be/DDfirxfYbqE
– Scented pork grill recipe kondosouvli (large spit): https://youtu.be/TP1C6nvEDKY
– Brined pork kondosouvli (rotating skewers): https://youtu.be/W5iDLHRC6_Y
– Black pork roast (rotating skewers): https://youtu.be/m-L3d658Wig
– Whole rabbit spit-roast recipe: https://youtu.be/Gar7CMp_EIg
► Contact us:
Video Rating: / 5