Just a simple, easy and delicious pulled pork.
If you like the show, support us on Patreon: http://patreon.com/headbangerskitchen
Or buy some HK merch from http://www.redwolf.in/demonstealer/
SUBSCRIBE to Headbanger’s Kitchen here : https://goo.gl/zNENs3
Follow us on our new Facebook page www.facebook.com/headbangerskitchen
We’re @headbangerskitchen on Instagram and @HKTweets666 on Twitter.
New Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/headbangerskitchenketorecipes/
My MFP Account: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/profile/demonstealer
So I’ve not put macros because you can just pull out a generic pork shoulder roasted listing and use that since there is nothing to add calories or carbs since it’s all spices being used.
– 1 Kg Pork Shoulder (Bone In)
– 2 Tsp Salt
– 1 Tsp Pepper
– 1 Tsp Paprika
– 1 Tsp Cayenne Pepper
– 1 Tsp Garlic Powder
– 1/2 Tsp 5 Spice Powder
– 1/2 Tsp Cinnamon Powder
– 1/2 Tsp Stevia/Sweetner
– 1 Tsp Olive Oil
1. Rub the pork with oil
2. Mix all the spices together and season the pork with them
3. Put the pork on a baking tray with some water, cover in foil and cook at 150 C for 2 hours
4. Once done put back in the oven for 10 minutes at 200 C to crisp up the fat.
5. Then just pull off the bone and serve.
Video Rating: / 5