Do you always fancy the art of cutting beautiful and perfect julienne? Well here is a perfect guide for all of you! A perfect video where you’ll witness the most easy and perfect way to julienne. So with The Bombay Chef – Varun Inamdar learn how to julienne vegetables only on Rajshri Food.
– Peel the washed carrot.
– Take off the top and bottom of the carrot.
– Cut carrot into approximately 5 cms long and slice the base of carrot.
– Hold the carrot very firmly and slice off the carrot.
– Stack the carrot slices, run the knife and cut it into thin slices.
– Peel off the ginger.
– Slice the base, rest the ginger on the board and start slicing.
– Stack the ginger slices, change the angle and continue cutting into thin slices.
– Rest it on a back with firm grip and slice through the center.
– Cut the capsicum into 4 quarters.
– Take of the membrane of capsicum.
– Turn the side of capsicum and continue slicing from the sides.
– Start peeling the beetroot.
– Slice off the top and the bottom of the beetroot.
– Slice little on the side and rest it on the cutting board.
– Slice beetroot very thinly.
– Stack up the sliced beetroot and start slicing again.
Share on Facebook : https://goo.gl/T9xjKn
Share on Twitter : https://goo.gl/rMPW5B
Host: Varun Inamdar
Director : Vaibhav Dhandha
Editor : Ravi Varma
Creative Head: Kavya Krishnaswamy
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Subscribe & Stay Tuned – http://www.youtube.com/user/rajshrifood?sub_confirmation=1
For more videos log onto http://www.youtube.com/rajshrifood
Find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/rajshrifood
Follow us on google plus https://plus.google.com/+rajshrifood
Video Rating: / 5