Learn how to make “fried milk” (leche frita) a typical dessert from Spain. This sweet dessert with a delicate flavor is crispy on the outside and smooth on the inside. As delicious as simple to prepare!
▼ INGREDIENTS LIST:
– 1 litre (34 oz) of whole milk
– 80 g (3 oz) of cornstarch
– 150 g (5oz) of sugar
– 1 or 2 eggs
– 1 stick of cinnamon
– Lemon rind
– Sunflower oil
– Sugar and cinnamon powder mixture
⇨ Subscribe to Very Easy Recipes! ⇦
⇨ Follow us on Social Networks! ⇦
– Twitter: http://twitter.com/VeryEasyRecipes
– Facebook: http://facebook.com/VeryEasyRecipes
– Instagram: http://instagram.com/VeryEasyRecipes
– Google+: http://plus.google.com/+VeryEasyRecipes
Tweet and tag us in your recipe attempts!
P.S. We are not native speakers of English, so we apologize if there are any incomprehensible words, typos or grammatical errors in this video. We hope you enjoy the recipe!
Video Rating: / 5