Fish in the indirect wood fired oven with vegetables, a favorite food that our mother still make. The detail that will make the difference here is the slow cooking with a temperature that drops gradually and slowly.
It’s important to be cooked with a minimum amount of water and its juices. Very important to not add much water and also to not relight woods in the oven’s fire chamber. We need, as we’ve already said, a gradual, steady drop of temperature until our dish is ready.
Happy cooking everyone!
► Subscribe to Grill philosophy for weekly grill recipes: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeQ2hjsfJWbQgLpUBG4r9yw?sub_confirmation=1
► More wood fired oven recipes on Grill philosophy:
– Pork knuckle in wood fired oven Greek recipe: https://youtu.be/nxBktb-PDwE
– Mutton in parchment paper Greek recipe: https://youtu.be/oulj7Mc6S_Q
– Rabbit stew in wood fired oven Greek recipe: https://youtu.be/mU39S2gX3mY
– Cow head in wood fired oven Greek recipe: https://youtu.be/he6wRElBCMw
► More grill recipes on Grill philosophy:
– Homemade Greek gyros: https://youtu.be/QMEF4ojqCZo
– Beef homemade gyros: https://youtu.be/DDfirxfYbqE
– Scented pork grill recipe kondosouvli (large spit): https://youtu.be/TP1C6nvEDKY
– Brined pork kondosouvli (rotating skewers): https://youtu.be/W5iDLHRC6_Y
– Black pork roast (rotating skewers): https://youtu.be/m-L3d658Wig
– Whole rabbit spit-roast recipe: https://youtu.be/Gar7CMp_EIg
► Contact us:
Video Rating: / 5