You guys asked for quick dinner recipes, so I’ve got a delicious one for you. You can use what you’ve got in the fridge and it’s kid and adult approved. Chopsticks optional. CLICK HERE to subscribe for more dinner recipes! http://www.whatsupmoms.com/ytsignup
Follow Meg on Instagram! http://instagram.com/madewithmeg
– 2 cups rice
– 1 frozen cube garlic
– 6 baby carrots, sliced in half then cut into small pieces
– 1 green onion
– 1/2 bell pepper
– 1/4 cup peas
– 1 tablespoon avocado or canola oil
– 1 teaspoon sesame oil
– 1 tablespoon soy sauce
– 2 eggs
1. Saute veggies 5 minutes, remove from pan.
2. Add a bit more oil and then the rice, breaking up any clumps. Cook 2-3 mins.
3. Move rice to side and add eggs. Scramble to cook then bring in the rice. Cook until eggs are no longer raw.
4. Add soy sauce and sesame oil and veggies and peas and stir.
Follow What’s Up Moms on:
We provide our videos for entertainment and promotional purposes only. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, or usefulness of the content, instructions and advice contained in our videos. WUM is not liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on anything contained in our videos. Some of the links provided are a result of our participation in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.