I may be out of a kitchen, but that won’t stop me from cooking! This week, I borrowed my friend, Mona’s kitchen where we whipped up some delicious, kid-friendly Avocado Tacos. An easy dinner, fully of healthy ingredients.
Subscribe to WUM for new vids M-W-F! http://bit.ly/sub2moms Thank you for making us the #1 Parenting Network on YouTube!
– 4 large ripe avocados (not too ripe)
– 1/2 cup buttermilk
– 1 tablespoon olive oil
– 3/4 cup panko bread crumbs
– 1/2 teaspoon cumin
– 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
– salt and pepper to taste
– tortillas, warmed
– taco bar fixings!
1. Slice avocados into wedges.
2. Mix buttermilk and olive oil in a shallow bowl. Mix panko, cumin, garlic powder, salt and pepper in another bowl.
3. Dip avocado slice in buttermilk mixture, let excess drip off. Then dip in panko until covered.
4. Lay on parchment lined baking sheet.
5. Bake at 450 for about 10-12 minutes, or until golden brown.
6. Assemble tacos and enjoy!
Follow What’s Up Moms on:
Follow Meg on Instagram! http://instagram.com/madewithmeg
Follow Meg on Pinterest! http://pinterest.com/madewithmeg
We provide our videos for entertainment and promotional purposes only. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, or usefulness of the content, instructions and advice contained in our videos. WUM is not liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on anything contained in our videos. Some of the links provided are a result of our participation in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Video Rating: / 5