An easy and delicious recipe of how to make oven roasted vegetables! Ready for a healthy veggie dish?! This one is super jummie in wintertime when it’s cold out and you’re in need of good food! It serves as a main or side dish with a nice piece of meat or fish! Munch up!
== INGREDIENTS ==
– 1 parsnip (€1.75~.1 for 1 parsnip)
– 3 potatoes (€0.99~.2 for 5kg)
– 1 carrot (€0.18~.22 for 150 grams)
– 1 broccoli (€0.70~.91 for 1 broccoli)
– 1 onion (€0.19~.25 for +/- 150gr.)
– Thyme (€0.99~.3 per pot of 6 gr.)
– Olive oil
== RECIPE ==
1. Make sure you wash all of your veggies, even if you remove the skin later!
2. Start off by chopping up the potatoes into rough pieces
3. Do the same for the carrot and the broccoli
4. Peel the onion and the parsnip and chop them up aswell
5. Make sure all of your pieces are about the same size (although the onion and the broccoli can be a bit bigger)
6. Take a baking tray covered with baking paper and spread the veggies on there
7. Cover them with olive oil
8. Season with pepper, salt and thyme
9. Then mix them up untill everything is coated with olive oil and seasoning
10. Place the tray in the oven for about 30 minutes at 200°C.
11. Check the veggies from time to time, 30 minutes later and they’re done!!
== STAY IN TOUCH ==
== MUSIC ==
Music by Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com),
titled “Kick Shock”, “Carefree”
Licensed under Creative Commons “Attribution 3.0”
Business enquiries only: student.mealz [at] gmail . com
Student Mealz – Student Meals – StudentMealz – StudentMeals
Video Rating: / 5