This creamy citrus dessert with orange slices is very tasty and easy to prepare.
2 envelopes (28g) of original Gelatine
300 ml freshly squeezed orange juice
1 small orange
1 cup cheese Philadelphia
2 Tbsp powdered sugar
1. Dissolve gelatin in water.
2. Cut orange into small slices.
3. In a small saucepan, pour freshly squeezed orange juice and heat over medium heat until simmering. Add swollen gelatin and mix well. Juice strain through a sieve.
4. On the bottom of the cup to put a few slices of orange and pour the orange juice with gelatin. Place in the refrigerator until completely solidification.
5. In a small bowl, combine the Philadelphia and powdered sugar. Add melted gelatin in the microwave. Mix well.
6. Put the mixture of Philadelphia, powdered sugar and gelatine on the first layer of frozen orange. Place in the refrigerate until complete solidification. On top before serving sprinkle with orange slices and coconut flakes. Enjoy!
Acoustic Guitar 1 by Audionautix is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
Video Rating: / 5