Watch how to make Dal Paratha, a healthy and delicious paratha recipe by Ruchi Bharani.
Bored of the regular aloo paratha or gobi paratha? It’s time to tickle your taste buds with this variation of paratha recipe called Dal Paratha which is healthy and delicious too. Check out Ruchi Bharani’s take on this paratha recipe.
1 1/2 cup wheat flour
1 onion – finely chopped
2 green chillies
1 tbsp oil
1/4 tsp red chilli powder
1/2 tsp aamchur powder
1 tomato – grated
1 cup moong dal – boiled
1 tsp carom seeds
1 tsp ginger paste
1 tsp asafoetida
1/4 tsp garam masala
– Heat oil in a pan.
– Add the carom seeds, asafoetida, ginger, onion and the grated tomatoes and dry out the tomatoes slightly.
– Add the boiled dal and mash it slightly.
– Remove all these ingredients in a bowl and let it cool down.
– In the bowl, add the aamchur powder (raw mango powder), garam masala, red chilli powder, green chillies (finely chopped), coriander leaves, salt to taste and wheat flour. Do not add all the wheat flour at once. Keep mixing and add more only if you feel the need to add more.
– Once the dough is ready, let it rest for about 10 minutes.
– Take small portions of the dough and make round balls.
– Use some dry wheat flour to roll and roll out the dough in your preferred shape.
– Roast the same in a hot pan. Let it cook on either sides for a few seconds before applying ghee.
– Apply little ghee on both sides and cook until you get the brown spots.
– The delicious and healthy dal paratha is ready to be served.
Director: Suchandra Basu
Camera: Kawaldeep Singh Jangwal, Manjeet Katariya
Editing: Dinesh Shetty
Creative Head: Kavya Krishnaswamy
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Subscribe & Stay Tuned – http://www.youtube.com/user/rajshrifood?sub_confirmation=1
For more videos log onto http://www.youtube.com/rajshrifood
Find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/rajshrifood
Follow us on google plus https://plus.google.com/+rajshrifood