Quick and easy to cook Creamy Vegetable Casserole. A perfect one pot dish with loads of vegetables.
• Blanched Broccoli
• Red Pepper
• Green Pepper
• Garlic powder
• Black Pepper Powder
• Chili flakes
• French bread
• 8 small or 4 large Eggs
• 1/2 cup Milk
• Green Chili paste
• Coriander leaves
• Pizza sauce
• Mozzarella cheese
• Take a baking tray. Arrange blanched broccoli, mushroom,
onion, red and green pepper, garlic powder, black pepper powder,
• Add roughly broken French bread pieces in between.
• Take another bowl. Break eggs and add milk. Blend the
mixture until it foams up.
• Add green chilli paste, black pepper powder, cilantro, coriander
leaves. Mix well.
• Add pizza sauce, mozzarella cheese on the vegetables in the
• Pour the egg and milk mixture over the vegetables.
• Bake in the microwave on 350 degree F or 180 degree C for 30
• After 30 minutes, remove the tray from microwave and creamy
vegetables are ready.
For more such videos –
Cheesy Lemon Rice Cassrole –
Microwave Omelette Sandwich – Quick & Easy Breakfast Recipe – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlcbWEN1MgY
Vegetable Noodles | Quick Noodles recipe perfect for lunch, brunch or dinner – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIMosNxkL_g
Carrot Halwa | Gajar Ka Halwa – Indian Sweet Recipe
Video Rating: / 5