This is amazing recipe you must try it. this is home made recipe.
Cluster Beans (10-15 sticks)
Cauliflower (cut into small pieces)
Green chilli (4-5)
Carrots (3 in small size)
Garlic piece (5-6)
Fennel 2 tbsp
Cumin seeds 2 tbsp
Coriander seeds 2 tbsp
Black mustard seeds 2 tbsp
Salt 1 tbsp
Turmeric Powder 1 tbsp
red chilli flakes 2 tbsp
Fenugreek Seeds 1 tbsp
Nigella Seeds 1tbsp
White vinegar 1 cup
mustard oil 1 cup
Water 2 cups
1. Take veggies such as Cluster Beans, carrot, cauliflower, Lemon, Green chilli, Garlic piece , Wash and dry them.
2. Cut the veggies into desired size.
3. Keep 2 cups water in a pan and add all the chopped vegetables together , enough to dip veggies. 4.Grind the Fennel, Cumin seeds, Coriander seeds, Black mustard seeds.
5. When all veggies cooked half done , add 1 cup white vinegar
6. Add Turmeric Powder, red chilli flakes , Fenugreek Seeds , Nigella Seeds and salt.
7.Add grind masalas. Mix all well
8. Add mustard oil 1 cup (Already cooked with one garlic piece)
9. Continue stirring on a low flame
10. When water gets dried, Switch off the heat after a few minutes.
Vegetables pickle is ready to be relished.
Subscribe for more videos
Video Rating: / 5