Steam baked & soft, chocolate pudding is a must try for all dessert lovers out there!
Credits: Chef Zaid
– 200 Gms butter
– 50 Gms icing sugar
– Vanilla essence
– 500 Ml milk
– 150 Gms granulated sugar
– 200 Gms dark chocolate
– 3 Eggs
– 100 Gms choco chips
1) Chop off the sides of the bread loaf & tear it up into shreds.
2) Add butter, icing sugar & vanilla essence. Mix well & keep aside.
3) Put the milk to heat & add butter, followed by sugar & dark chocolate.
4) Let the chocolate melt & remove the pan from heat.
5) Now add the eggs & stir continuously as you do so.
6) Transfer the bread pieces into a baking dish & add choco chips.
7) Add the strained chocolate mix & transfer the dish into a baking tray filled with water.
8) Bake at 180C for 15 minutes.
Delicious chocolate pudding is ready!
Make delicious, scrumptious, tasty and flavourful food with us.
Subscribe to our channel NOW!
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/InMyKitchenShow
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/inmy_kitchen
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/inmy.kitchen/
Want to feature your recipes or restaurants on our show?! Have culinary skills you feel you must share?!
Send us details at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Join the Noiz Network. Sign up at http://www.noiznetwork.in today