Baked vegetables with white sauce | बेक्ड वेजीटेबल वित व्हाइट सॉस | Chef Sanjyot Keer
Full recipe for Baked vegetables with white sauce
Prep time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 20 mins
• Butter 3 tbsp
• Refined flour (maida) 3 tbsp
• Milk 200 ml
• Salt to taste
• Pepper powder a pinch
• Nutmeg powder a pinch
• Processed cheese 200 gm
• Olive oil 1 tbsp
• Carrot ½ cup (diced & blanched)
• Mushroom ½ cup (diced)
• Green peas ½ cup (blanched)
• Sweet corn ½ cup (blanched)
• French beans ½ cup (diced & blanched)
• Capsicum ½ cup (diced)
• Broccoli florets ½ cup (blanched)
• Salt to taste
• Black pepper a pinch
• Oregano 1 tsp
• Red Chilli flakes 1 tsp
• Heat butter in a pan on medium heat, add flour, stir and cook well ensuring the colour doesn’t changes a lot.
• Add the milk slowly and gradually and keep whisking to avoid lumps.
• Add salt & pepper, nutmeg powder and grate processed cheese, mix well and cook further for 2-3 minutes, make sure the sauce is silky smooth without any lumps.
• Set a wok on medium high heat, add olive oil add the veggies, salt & pepper, oregano and chilli flakes. Sauté for 2-3 minutes, add the freshly prepared white sauce, mix well and cook for 2-3 minutes.
• Pour the veggies with white sauce in a baking dish and grate some processed cheese over it.
• Preheat the oven for 10 mins and bake it at 180°C for 10-12 minutes.
• Serve hot with freshly toasted garlic bread.
For garlic bread
• Melted butter ½ cup
• Garlic 4 tbsp (chopped)
• Fresh coriander 1 tbsp (chopped)
• Garlic bread 1 loaf
• Mix the melted butter with finely chopped garlic and fresh coriander leaves.
• Slice the garlic bread loaf diagonally and apply the freshly made garlic butter on the bread slice surface.
• Heat a grill pan or a normal pan on medium heat, toast the garlic bread on both the sides until crisp and golden brown.
Video Rating: / 5