Learn how to make Baked Vegetable With Basil – Italian Main Course Recipe By Ruchi Bharani –
Ruchi Bharani is up with a unique, healthy, cheesy and delectable recipe called ‘Baked Vegetables With Basil’. This dish is a part of the Italian main course and is worth a taste.
So pamper your taste buds with this easy, delicious recipe.
400 gms cauliflower
250 gms carrots
1 1/2 cup basil
3 Green Chillies
1 tbsp. Cashewnuts
200 gms green peas
100 gms french Beans
1 tbsp. Butter
1 tsp. jeera
1 tbsp. raisins
100 gms. tomatoes
3 cups milk
3 tbsp. cheese
1 tsp. sugar
Salt to taste
1 tbsp. corn flour
1 tbsp. butter
1/2 cup basil
To make vegetables:
– Heat oil in a pan and add cumin seeds, ginger, green chillis, cashew nuts and raisins and saute them for about half a minute.
– Add the chopped tomatoes and tear in some fresh basil leaves into the pan.
– Once the tomatoes are nicely cooked, take the pan off the flame and grind the above ingredients into a smooth paste.
– After blending, pour the mixture in a bowl.
– Add the boiled vegetables – mushrooms, french beans, broccoli, baby corn, carrots, yellow corn and salt to the tomato mixture and mix all the ingredients well.
– Layer these vegetables in a greased baking dish.
To make the white sauce:
– In a vessel, add milk, butter, cornflour, cheese and a little bit of sugar and turn on th e flame.
– Keep stirring the ingredients until they boil and become thick and creamy.
– Take the sauce off the flame and season it with salt and some fresh torn basil leaves.
– Pour this sauce on the vegetables kept in the greased baking dish and add some grated cheese on the top.
– Place the above in a pre-heated oven at 180 degrees for about 20 minutes.
– Your baked dish is ready to serve.
Director: Vaibhav Dhandha, Zeal Dhruna
Camera: Kawaldeep Singh Jangwal, Manjeet Kataria
Editing: Sagar Bamnolikar
Creative Head: Kavya Krishnaswamy
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Share on Facebook – http://goo.gl/L8HsnA
Tweet about this – http://goo.gl/XDsgz9
Subscribe & Stay Tuned – http://www.youtube.com/user/rajshrifood?sub_confirmation=1
For more videos log onto http://www.youtube.com/rajshrifood
Find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/rajshrifood
Follow us on google plus https://plus.google.com/+rajshrifood